New York Cares is committed to fostering leadership among our volunteers, and each year we host a Leadership Conference to help our most highly engaged volunteers explore new ways of enhancing the impact of their projects.
Attendees will hear from keynote speaker Diahann Billings-Burford, New York City’s first Chief Service Officer, as well as experts from local organizations on such topics as:
- Volunteer Retention and Recognition
- New York City’s Diminishing Food Supply
- The Changing Face of Unemployment
- Getting to Know New York Cares’ Client Populations
- Making Your Volunteer Experience Work for You
Team Leaders and volunteers who are interested in getting more involved with New York Cares are invited to attend this year’s conference on Saturday, March 27. Contact Takisha.Dozier@newyorkcares.org to find out more.